Toadstools are hand cut and sanded to ensure rounded edges, painted, distressed and coated in a beeswax/oil mixture.
Each toadstool is unique, just like us, and although similar will not be exactly alike.
Cleaning and Storage
- it is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water
- let wood fully dry after cleaning
- store in open air containers
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products
- Certified non toxic paints and food grade beeswax are used
- Products are not meant to be mouthed
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3