Natural Rainbows are hand cut, sanded and coated in a protective beeswax oil mixture.
As rainbows are hand cut, it also means they fit together 'just right' one way. Should you find an arch not fitting 'just right', turn it 180 degrees.
6 arch rainbow measures approximately 13 inches long by 7 inches tall and 1.5 inches deep.
3 arch rainbow measures approximately 7 inches long by 3.5 inches tall and 1.5 inches deep.
Cleaning and Storage
- it is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water
- let wood fully dry after cleaning
- store in open air containers
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products
- Certified non toxic paints and food grade beeswax are used
- Products are not meant to be mouthed
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3