Alphabet tiles make a great addition to any play or learning space. Whether used to recognize letters/sounds, spell words, or to build a structure as tall as the CN tower, they are sure to inspire. With the letter routered into each block it allows you to feel the letter and trace with with a finger or stylus, fill with sand or even smush with play dough.
This 26 piece set comes in its own drawstring muslin bag for handy storage. Each tile is 1.5 inches square with a 3/4 inch thickness. Blocks are cut and sanded by hand, then finished with a protective beeswax/oil mixture.
Each set is unique as no two pieces of wood are the same.
Available in either UPPERCASE or lowercase.
Made in Cambridge Ontario
Cleaning and Storage
- it is recommended that you wipe with a damp cloth using soapy water
- let wood fully dry after cleaning
- store in open air containers
- Warning! Potential choking Hazard!
- Supervision should be given at all times when using products
- Certified non toxic paints and food grade beeswax are used
- Products are not meant to be mouthed
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3